EMS Publishes GDPR Privacy Notice
Thatcham, UK - Electronic Manufacturing Solutions Ltd (EMS) today announced the publication of its revised Privacy Notice, compliant with the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements, which will apply from the 25th May 2018.
EMS takes the protection of personal data very seriously and is currently in the later stages of documenting all of the procedures and processes, based upon the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) guidelines.
- Performing a Data Audit of all of the personal data that EMS holds.
- Publishing our latest Privacy Notice.
- Confirming the rights of individuals.
- Defining Subject Access Request (SAR) procedures.
- Establishing our lawful basis for processing data.
- Reviewing consent guidelines.
- Requirements for those aged under 18.
- Data breach procedures.
- Appointing a Data Protection Officer.
- Assessing where International data is held by EMS' service providers.
The majority of these relate to EMS' internal processes and procedures, but some will lead to the publication of documentation and reference material. This includes EMS Privacy Notice which can be downloaded from our Privacy Notice webpage.