Test Department Team Leader
EMS requires a Test Department Team Leader / Supervisor (title dependent on experience) to lead and develop the test department within a quick growing and fast-moving Production environment. A range of skills are required, including experience or knowledge of;
- Functional test processes, jigs and working methodologies.
- PCB fault finding and repair using circuit diagrams.
- Qualification in electronics based subject to HND level.
- In circuit test experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience is required in a similar role, showing a track record of the experience required. Reporting to the Production Supervisor and Production Manager the role will involve;
- Hands on day to day testing of assemblies.
- Supervision of an existing test engineer.
- Good organisation skills.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Clear communication with colleagues and potentially direct to customers.
- Adaptability to switch between jobs and skills when required to meet customer demands.
- Working in an efficient manner.
- Good reliability.
- Flexibility of skills.
- 0730 to 1600